T.R.U.E love




How True It Is
Another year has passed And we're all a little older.
Last summer felt hotter
And winter seems much colder.


I rack my brain for happy thoughts,
To put down on my pad,
But lots of things that come to mind
Just make me kind of sad.


There was a time not long ago
When life was quite a blast..
Now I fully understand
About "Living in the Past".


We used to go to friends homes,
Football games and lunches.
Now we go to therapy, to hospitals,
And after-funeral brunches.


We used to go out dining,
And couldn't get our fill.
Now we ask for doggie bags,
Come home and take a pill.


We used to often travel
To places near and far.
Now we get backaches
From riding in the car.


We used to go out shopping
For new clothing at the Mall B
ut, now we never bother...
All the sizes are too small.


That, my friend is how life is,
And now my tale is told.
So, enjoy each day and live it up...
Before you're too darn old!!



No comments: